Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0||8.2.0.0795|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0
- Users in a child Business Unit do not appear under the CRM App for Outlook eligible user list.
- Scheduling Alerts appear without any alerts in non-IE browsers.
- Not all views are loading for the case entity grid in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Custom entity imports fail due to duplicate entries in the CustomControlDefaultConfig table.
- Back scrolling is not working on Android phones.
- Dashboard filter popups are not going away after clicking Apply or Cancel in the Interactive Service Hub.
ID do Artigo: 4015871 - Última Revisão: 14/03/2017 - Revisão: 1