Portal capabilities version 220.127.116.11 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. Please note that this upgrade does not require any solution upgrades in Dynamics 365 and the update will be deployed to the portal website automatically by Microsoft. During the update, the Portal Management page in the Dynamics 365 Administration Center will be placed in a read-only state for a short period of time.
For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference KB #3181191.
This release includes an updated portal host only, and therefore all existing portals will be updated automatically. If you are deploying a new portal after this update is available, the deployment will automatically include all of the enhancements within this update.
Version 18.104.22.168 resolves the following issues:
- A NullReference exception is thrown on a Web Page with an Entity List when search is disabled.
- An error is thrown if a very large search string is used when searching an Entity List.
- An HTML script is shown in a lookup dialog on mobile browsers.
- Changing the Dynamics 365 instance of the portal can fail under some conditions.
- Custom Idea Status Reason values do not appear in the Status dropdown list.
- Date/time fields are not following the expected format when exporting to Excel from an Entity List.
- Entity List records do not reflect the correct language after changing the portal language.
- Logging into a portal using an external OAuth2 authentication provider can fail with a 302 redirect under some conditions.
- Modifying a Web Link to "Open In New Window" does not function as expected.
- On the Portal Management page, the Production/Trial option appears as a dropdown even though it is disabled for editing.
- Portal URLs are returned at the top of search results even though Knowledge Articles have the same keywords.
- The Full Page template does not render properly under some conditions.
- The latest records are not being included in the search index under some conditions.
- Users are not able to sign in to a portal using ADFS with SAML2 under some conditions.
- Using the Calendar View on an Entity List can trigger an error under some conditions.
- When there are more than 5000 records returned by a search, the first page results are duplicated.
- When using the portal front-side editor to upload a new CSS file, the file extension is not included in the partial URL value.
ID do Artigo: 4018460 - Última Revisão: 10/04/2017 - Revisão: 7