Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0178|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is failing to convert QuickCreate and BusinessLogic metadata.
- A dependency error occurs when importing the January Project Service update.
- Business Process Flow instances are getting recreated on the reload of the record even though they were explicitly deleted via the SDK.
- The related records arrow does not display on the offline form in Outlook.
- Tracked Email in Outlook fails with the following error: "SYSTEM user account not found."
- The arrow and collapse icons are missing from Business Process Flows on Windows 7 machines.
- The TransactionCurrencyId on goal records is set to Guid.Empty, which leads to errors retrieving records.
- The Company News solution fails to update.
- Performance issues with Business Process Flow create and update requests.
ID do Artigo: 4022617 - Última Revisão: 15/08/2017 - Revisão: 5