Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||18.104.22.1683|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- Navigating from a Contact to an Opportunity, and back to a Contact, results in a hang at Requesting data.
- The Contacts subgrid on an Account form using "Records: All Record Types" throws an error while saving.
- An exception in processing attachments from one email, blocks all other emails from syncing in that mailbox.
- Weekly Release Candidate : Index Maintenance telemetry needs to log properly.
- The Price List field is cleared on save when a Currency field is set via SetLookup Client API.
- Importing date/time fields require US format of MM/DD/YYYY for CSV import.
ID do Artigo: 4025006 - Última Revisão: 01/06/2017 - Revisão: 2