Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0207|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- An error is occurring while inserting an email template in an Email Activity.
- Ribbon button issues when navigating back and forth between the main form and associated grids.
- The top search bar requires multiple clicks.
- An error occurs trying to Qualify a Lead which was already Qualified.
- An Order can't be created from a Quote.
- Duplicate detection rules do not work with a plugin on a custom field set for pre-validation.
- On the case main web form, the + button on the Connection sub-grid is not working.
- Unable to edit and save the Field Service sitemap due to special characters.
- Fetch result enhancements from Web API and FetchXml.
- Relevance Search opt-in event is missing.
- Knowledge Articles cannot be sorted in ISH.
- Unable to open records after upgrading to 8.2.
- Data is missing when performing a quick find for Knowledge Articles in ISH.
- Map Behavior from Landing Space is not working on iOS.
ID do Artigo: 4025011 - Última Revisão: 15/08/2017 - Revisão: 3