Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 5.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||22.214.171.1249|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- Full text search query is causing long search durations.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.
- Knowledge Base Article pop-out cuts off the last row.
- Add OrgDbOrgSetting to force AsIfPublished to be false for RetrieveAllEntities.
- ISH entities are missing commands if the entity is not enabled for the mobile client.
- Shared field permissions for secured fields on a record are not honored in the mobile client.
- SLA KPI failure and warning dates and times are incorrectly calculated.
- Unable to create a new theme after performing a minimal copy.
- Option Set controls are not showing properly in ISH.
- Lookup fields are not getting refreshed when changing the entity in the lookup search in the mobile client.
ID do Artigo: 4034035 - Última Revisão: 27/06/2017 - Revisão: 1