Enable sales order header and line synchronization with Data integrator from Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to Sales
Conteúdo fornecido pela Microsoft
1) The current data sales order entity could not fully support sales order synchronization with Data integrator from Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to Sales
2) In order to ensure consistency in Sales order header and line sync with Data integrator additional information has been added to the data entity CDS sales order lines.
New data entity 'CDS sales order headers' with additional information:
- Export sales order totals that include invoiced amounts, discounts, tax and charges
- AreTotalsUpdated shows if sales totals are updated, meaning that 'Calculate sales totals' have run after last modification on the sales order.
- Two new fields used to verify that customers are externally maintained, for integration filtering:
On the invoice data entity 'Externally maintained customer sales invoice headers' a new field is added to show the ISOCountryCode, that is used in CDS.
Additional fields added to the entity 'CDS sales order lines' with the purpose of filtering to ensure that lines only sync when the sales header also sync.
4 new fields:
- OrderingCustomerIsExternallyMaintained - used to verify that customer is externally maintained, for integration filtering.
- InvoiceCustomerIsExternallyMaintained - used to verify that customer is externally maintained, for integration filtering. - SalesOrderProcessingStatus - show the SalesOrderProcessingStatus from the sales order header, used for integration filtering.
- AreSalesOrderTotalsUpdated - indicate if the sales order totals has been calculated after the last order modification, used for integration filtering.