Portal capabilities version 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available for customers who have selected the "Enable portal for early upgrade" option. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
This release includes an updated portal host only, and therefore all existing portals will be updated automatically. If you are deploying a new portal after this update is available, the deployment will automatically include all of the enhancements within this update.
Version 184.108.40.206 resolves the following issues:
- An error is thrown when a user directly accesses a forum link under some conditions.
- Custom success messages added to Submit Button action do not display correctly.
- Double-byte characters in files appear garbled after downloading them via the portal.
- Entity List filters do not provide tooltips.
- Error messages are displayed on the portal management page in English, even if the portal being managed is configured to use another language.
- Grids and forms having lookups to other entities keeps showing stale values when the related entity records are changed.
- Group invitations throw an "Invalid invitation code" error when registering new users.
- If an Entity Form for an activity entity is created, an error is displayed when the form is viewed from the portal.
- Modifications to Web Page records within the Dynamics 365 application are not reflected properly if the records were originally created using front-side editing on the portal.
- Portal cache invalidation can flow into an infinite loop when many changes are made to Site Settings before a portal restart.
- Portal cache invalidation stops working for an entity that has a direct relationship with the adx_website entity after a record is deleted for that entity.
- Portal provisioning is allowed for a user with the appropriate administrative roles, but if that user does not also have read-write access in the associated instance, the solution package installation will fail.
- Rendering Dynamics 365 charts on the portal will trigger an error under some conditions.
- Submitting an Entity Form modifies all of the fields on the form, even if they are hidden and have not been changed by the user during submission.
- The Dynamics 365 Instance dropdown on the portal management page does not handle organization names containing double quotes properly.
- When exposing a subgrid of Product records on a portal web page, the records are not shown with their localized labels.
ID do Artigo: 4037577 - Última Revisão: 31/07/2017 - Revisão: 4