Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||188.8.131.526|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- SetVisible on a tab does not show the sub-grid at full height.
- Service Bus posts are failing with a serialization exception due to unknown contract types.
- Adding resources to Resource Groups fails after a Minimal copy.
- Pressing the phone icon on a Contact Card does not initiate a call in the mobile app.
- When Server Side Sync exceptions occur during attachment processing for an email, it will block all other emails in a mailbox from syncing.
ID do Artigo: 4037858 - Última Revisão: 02/08/2017 - Revisão: 2