Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- In Microsoft Windows Explorer, double-click Local Disk (drive:).
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
- Under Files and Folders, make sure that the Show hidden files and folders check box is selected, and then click OK.
- Locate and then open the following folder: drive:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\OFFICE\DATA
- Delete the Opa11.dat file.
- To complete the activation of Office 2003, start any Office 2003 program.
ID do Artigo: 823527 - Última Revisão: 15/02/2017 - Revisão: 2