- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Pick a Category window, click Performance and Maintenance, and then click Power Options.
- In the Power Options Properties dialog box, click the Power Schemes tab, and then click After 1 min in the Turn off monitor list.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then in the When I close the lid of my portable computer list, click Do nothing.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Wait for one minute for the monitor to turn off. Close the lid of the portable computer, disconnect the computer from the power source, and then reopen the lid. The monitor may not automatically turn on as expected.
This problem is not resolved even after you press a key on the keyboard. In this scenario, you must restart your computer to regain use of the monitor.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Key.
- Type LidCloseSetPower as the key name, and then press ENTER.
- Quit Registry Editor.
ID do Artigo: 833740 - Última Revisão: 20/06/2014 - Revisão: 1