Bug #: 299209 (SQLBUDT)
Bug #: 396631 (SQLBUDT)
Bug #: 128877 (Windows SE)
Bug #: 46855 (Content Maintenance)
"SQL Server Remote Setup .job" (setup.exe) <Datetime stamp> ** ERROR ** Unable to start task. The specific error is: 0x80070005: Access is denied.You receive the following error message in the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Setup dialog box:
- Make sure that the Task Scheduler service is running on all the nodes of the cluster.
- Log off all the remote nodes of the cluster.
- Restart the Setup process for a clustered instance of SQL Server 2005.
- If you still receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section after you have completed steps 1 through 3, restart all the remote nodes of the cluster.
- In Control Panel, open Scheduled Tasks.
- On the Scheduled Tasks menu, click Advanced, and then click View Log.
ID do Artigo: 910851 - Última Revisão: 15/02/2017 - Revisão: 2