For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To work around this problem, you must disable the Windows Server 2003 SP1 loopback checking security feature. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Right-click Lsa, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Restart the computer.
Important You must restart the server for this change to take effect.
- Install MOM 2005 Reporting.
Warning This workaround may make a computer or a network more vulnerable to attack by malicious users or by malicious software such as viruses. We do not recommend this workaround but are providing this information so that you can implement this workaround at your own discretion. Use this workaround at your own risk.
ID do Artigo: 917664 - Última Revisão: 26/02/2009 - Revisão: 1