To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- On the computer that cannot open the Remote Desktop session, click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:NET START TERMSERVICE
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing
- Delete all the keys that are located under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing key.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
- Restart the computer.
ID do Artigo: 921045 - Última Revisão: 06/03/2013 - Revisão: 1