For a list of specific settings that cause Windows SBS Software Update Services to turn off, see the Microsoft Web site. Even if WSUS is managing updates for your network, the accuracy of the status in the Windows SBS monitoring report or on the Update Services home page cannot be guaranteed. To use Windows SBS Update Services, reverse the changes that you have made to WSUS or reinstall Windows SBS 2003 R2.
- The Approve for Detection option is not enabled for the All Computers group in WSUS 2.0.
- The Approve for Installation option is enabled for the All Computers group in WSUS 2.0.
- The list of products to download updates for is not set to All Microsoft products.
- You set the Use Group Policy or registry settings on computers option in the Computers Options page in WSUS 2.0.
- The WSUS service has been stopped.
- The update classifications section does not have the critical and security updates and service packs option turned on.
- The Approve for Detection classifications section does not have the critical and security updates and service packs option turned on.
- The Synchronize manually option is turned on.
- Reverse any changes you made that may have caused Windows Small Business Server 2003 Update Services to stop managing the updates for the network.
- Rerun setup from the Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 CD #6. This is the R2 Technologies CD.
ID do Artigo: 921910 - Última Revisão: 22/09/2009 - Revisão: 1