The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool differs from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet Facing Deployment Configuration tool. Both tools update the MSCRM_Config database. However, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet Facing Deployment Configuration tool updates only certain fields that are related to Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet Facing Deployment Configuration tool also has functionality that enables and disables the IFD environment.
For more information about the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet Facing Deployment Configuration tool, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool. To do this, visit the following Microsoft Download Center Web site: Note This download also contains documentation for service providers.
- Double-click the DynamicsCRMDeploymentConfigTool_1033_i386.exe file that you downloaded.
- In the Choose Directory For Extracted Files box, type the path of a folder for the extracted files, or click Browse to locate the folder, and then click OK.
- When the extraction is complete, click OK.
The following files are extracted to the folder that you specified in step 3:
- Crm40sp deployment.pdf
- Crm40sp development.pdf
- Crm40sp planning.pdf
- Open a Command Prompt window. To do this, click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Open box, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, change to the folder that you specified in step 3 to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool.
- Important This tool updates the values in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration (MSCRM_Config) database. Before you make any changes by using the tool, make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database that you can restore if a problem occurs.
- To obtain a list of the commands that you can use in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool, use one of the following methods:
- At the command prompt, type microsoft.crm.deploymentconfigtool.exe /?, and then press ENTER.
- In the Crm40sp deployment.pdf file, refer to section 4.8.2 for more information about how to update the MSCRM_Config database.
- To use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool, you must have the Write privilege for the MSCRM_Config database.
- By default, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Configuration tool logs its activity in the CRM40DeploymentConfig.log file. The CRM40DeploymentConfig.log file is located in the following folder: %application data%\microsoft\mscrm\logTo change the location of the CRM40DeploymentConfig.log file, run the following command:microsoft.crm.deploymentconfigtool.exe –logfile:logfilepath
ID do Artigo: 949079 - Última Revisão: 17/12/2010 - Revisão: 1