- Save the event logs in Event Viewer in .csv format. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Event Viewer. To do this, click Start, click Run, type eventvwr, and then click eventvwr in the Programs list.
- Click to select the event log that you want to save.
- On the Action menu, click Save Events As.
- Type a name for the log file in the File name box.
- In the Save as type field, click to select CSV (Comma Separated) (*.csv), and then click Save.
- Open the file that you saved in step 1e in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Save the file. Click Yes if you are prompted to replace the file.
- Double-click the .csv file that you saved in step 3, and then open the file in Excel 2007.
ID do Artigo: 949390 - Última Revisão: 16/04/2008 - Revisão: 1