- In Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services, you apply Cumulative Update 2 or a later update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2.
- In a database, you create a role that has Read permissions and Write permissions at the cube level. The role can enable Read permissions and Write permissions for cell data.
- A writeback table is specified in a measure group to contain the modified data.
- You use the role to run an UPDATE CUBE statement against a write-enabled cube.
Either the 'UserName' user does not have permission to access the 'DataSourceName' object, or the object does not exist.
- Grant the Full Control permission to the role.
- Set the impersonation information option of the data source to Default.
ID do Artigo: 953552 - Última Revisão: 03/06/2008 - Revisão: 1