- You connect to an instance of SQL Server 2005 by using two connections.
- In the first connection, you take the following actions:
- You open a cursor that has the SCROLL LOCKS option enabled.
- You use the cursor to fetch rows from a table.
- In the second connection, you open another cursor and then fetch rows from the same table.
- In the second connection, the fetch operation is waiting until you close the cursor in the first connection.
Transaction (Process ID SPID) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
To enable the updateAfter applying this update, enable trace flag 4120. To do this, use the following command:
ID do Artigo: 953948 - Última Revisão: 25/09/2009 - Revisão: 1