Additionally, when you register Software Development Kit (SDK) plug-ins in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, the registration process times out, and you cannot register.
These issues occur if the following conditions are true:
- Active Directory contains many domain controllers.
- You have insufficient permissions to query all domain controllers.
To complete the installation, follow these steps:
- Go to the following registry hive:HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM
- Add a new String value that is named PreferredDc.
- Specify the domain controller that you want. Typically, this is the closest domain controller.
- Restart the CRM server.
ID do Artigo: 954811 - Última Revisão: 20/01/2012 - Revisão: 1