- On the server that is running IAG, click Start, point to Control Panel, and then click System.
- On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
- Expand Network adapters, right-click Whale Network Connector, and then click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Mac Seed in the Property list.
- In the Value spin box, type the value that you want, and then click OK.
Note This value can range from 0 to 255. By default, the Mac Seed value is set to decimal 71 (0x47). This value corresponds to a physical address of 00-FF-08-01-19-47.
- Close Device Manager.
- To verify the physical address that you configured, open a command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:ipconfig /all
ID do Artigo: 955103 - Última Revisão: 22/06/2014 - Revisão: 1