- The printer driver lets you select a sheet size that is not supported by the printer itself.
- The printer driver incorrectly reports that the printer has duplex printing capabilities.
- The printer driver incorrectly reports that the printer has color printing capabilities.
Note Some printer drivers have the option to scale the content to the size of the sheet. To enable this setting in Publisher 2010, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab, and then click
- In the Printer section, click
- Click the Effects tab.
- In the Resize Options section, click to select the Print document on option, and then click to select the Scale to fit check box.
- Click OK.
ID do Artigo: 979639 - Última Revisão: 13/12/2012 - Revisão: 1