- You use the IP-DLC link service to connect to an IBM mainframe in a Microsoft Host Integration Server environment.
- You replace the Snaipdlc.dll file by using the Trcipdlc.dll file to capture additional trace data while you troubleshoot an IP-DLC link service-related problem.
In this scenario, the IP-DLC link service may experience an access violation in the snaipdlc!nds_next_fsm_action function, and the mainframe connection is disconnected.
Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 2 for Host Integration Server 2010.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Stop the SNA Server service.
- Rename or back up the Snaipdlc.dll file. This file is located in the %SNAROOT% folder.
- Rename the Trcipdlc.dll file as Snaipdlc.dll. The Trcipdlc.dll file is also located in the %SNAROOT% folder.
- Start the SNA Server service.
ID articol: 2621019 - Ultima examinare: 21 dec. 2011 - Revizie: 1