If your Bluetooth device did not come with a driver installation disk, you will need to go to the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest driver for your device. To do this, go to the hardware manufacturer and search on the latest version Bluetooth driver for your device. Follow the instructions.
Windows Mobile DevicesIf youre using a Windows Mobile device, follow the steps below to updte to the latest version of Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1
- Go to the Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 site
- Click Continue.
- If prompted, download the Windows Genuine Advantage software.
- Click Download, then click Run.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1.
- Click the Start button, type device manager in the Search box, then click Device Manager.
- Expand Unknown Device, right click on Bluetooth Peripheral Device, then click Update driver software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software, then click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select Bluetooth radio from the list. Under Company name choose Microsoft Corporation, then under Drivers, choose the latest version of Windows Mobile-Based Device Support.
- Click Next. If any warnings should appear, click Ignore, then when prompted, click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
For more information about Windows Mobile Device Center:
For more information on installing Bluetooth devices:
Add a Bluetooth enabled device to your computer
Change settings for a Bluetooth enabled device
ID articol: 2654568 - Ultima examinare: 14 mar. 2012 - Revizie: 1