Issues that this update fixesInstalling the new rules update fixes the following issues:
- 2672927 A new rule for Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer to verify that the security setting for NTLM SSP is set to "Requires 128-bit encryption"
- 2672928 A new rule for Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer to verify IP requirements on the mediation server
- 2672930 A cumulative update is available to check whether the latest updates for Lync Server 2010 are installed
- 2709671 An update that adds a new BPA rule is available for Lync Server 2010
- 2800388 An information item is displayed as an error item in a BPA report when you run Lync Server 2010, BPA in a virtualized environment
Update package informationTo use the new rules that are available for Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer, follow these steps:
- Install Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer (if it is not already installed). To do this, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
- Open Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer.
- Click Check for updates now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID articol: 2672346 - Ultima examinare: 13 feb. 2013 - Revizie: 1