- Several issues with Cisco and Juniper VPN clients
- An issue that causes an Active Directory lockout when the Kerberos protocol is used
- Several issues that cause Lync for Mac 2011 to sign out unexpectedly or to crash
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Lync 2011 14.0.2 update, make sure that you have Lync 2011 14.0.0 installed on your computer. Also, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X v10.5.8, or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets the OS version prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To verify that Lync 14.0.0 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open Lync for Mac 2011.
- On the Lync menu, click About Lync.
- In the About Lync dialog box, notice the version number that is displayed there. It should be 14.0.0.
Download the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.2 Update package now.
Release Date: April 25, 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID articol: 2690036 - Ultima examinare: 25 apr. 2012 - Revizie: 1