Element not found
Cannot insert object
To enable or disable this fixit solution, click the Fix it button or link under the Enable heading. Click Run in the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
Note To fix this problem yourself, go to the "Fix it myself" section.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Fix it myself
To fix this problem yourself, use either of the following methods.
Method 1Note In this procedure, the folders that are mentioned may or may not exist, depending on which application uses the custom solution and whether the custom solution is used on a document or in a UserForm.
- Exit all instances of Microsoft Excel.
- Click Start, type %temp% in the Open box, and then press Enter.
- In the folder that opens, delete the Excel8.0 folder and the VBE folder.
- Click Start, type %appdata%\microsoft\forms in the Open box, and then press Enter.
- In the folder that opens, delete the MSComctlLib.exd file.
- Close all the instances of Windows Explorer that you opened.
- Click Start, type cmd in the Open box, and then press Enter.
- Type the following commands at the command prompt, and press Enter after each command:
Note You can safely ignore any results that say "Could Not/cannot find."
For more information, click the article number that applies to your version of Office:
2598041 MS12-027: Description of the security update for 2007 Microsoft Office system: April 10, 2012
2598039 MS12-027: Description of the security update for Office 2010: April 10, 2012
You can also find more information on the Excel team support blog.
ID articol: 2703186 - Ultima examinare: 23 mai 2012 - Revizie: 1