- You have a mixed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You have Full Access permissions to mailbox A on an Exchange Server 2003 server.
- You also have Full Access permissions to mailbox B on an Exchange Server 2010 server.
- You have an email message that contains multiple colons in the subject line. For example, the subject of an email message is "A:B:C:D."
- You copy or move the email message from mailbox A to a folder in mailbox B by using Microsoft Outlook in online mode.
- You copy the email message from the folder to another folder in mailbox B.
ID articol: 2724188 - Ultima examinare: 14 aug. 2012 - Revizie: 1