- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- You delegate some management roles.
- The delegates have Full Access permissions to some mailboxes.
- The delegates perform actions on the mailboxes at the same time.
- The actions generate copy-on-write delegate access requests and create many admin sessions. For example, more than 10,000 admin sessions are created.
- You try to run an Exchange Server cmdlet. For example, you try to run the Test-MapiConnectivity cmdlet to verify server functionality in a mailbox.
2706690 Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
ID articol: 2726897 - Ultima examinare: 4 sept. 2013 - Revizie: 1