- 2514978 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2011
- 2575870 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: July 2011
- 2514975 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: April 2011
- 2467776 Description of the update package for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: January 2011
Microsoft Download Center The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the OCSMCU.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, install the OCSMCU.msp package on the following computers:
- Lync Server 2010 – Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition - Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Note After you uninstall this cumulative update, the following services may be disabled:
- The Lync Server Application Sharing service
- The Lync Server Audio/Video Conferencing service
- Click Start, click Run, type Services.msc, and then click OK.
- Double-click the name of the service that you want to change.
- In the Startup type box, select Automatic, and then click Apply.
- Click Start, and then click OK.
When you try to uninstall the cumulative update, you may be prompted for the source CD. If you are prompted for the source CD, insert it. Or, provide the path where the source files can be found.
For more information about the latest updates for Lync Server 2010, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID articol: 2751447 - Ultima examinare: 4 sept. 2013 - Revizie: 1