Issues that this hotfix package fixes
- Assume that you use Word 2013 to save a .docx file as an OpenDocument Format (ODF) file. However, when you open the ODF file, non-left-aligned paragraphs inside textboxes in the file are displayed incorrectly.
BUG #: 3175873 (Office15)
- Assume that you perform a Save for Photographic Print or Export to PDF operation in a in Microsoft Publisher 2013 publication when one of the following conditions is true:
- The publication contains many images.
- The publication contains large images.
- The publication contains images that have effects applied.
- You apply some images that have effects to the page background of the publication.
- Some images are missing from the output.
- You receive an error message that states that you are out of memory.
- Images in the output are displayed as a large red X.
- Assume that you use Word 2013 to open a Word document on a Windows 8-based touch device. The Word document contains a macro that inserts a shape at a specific location. When you execute this macro, the shape is incorrectly displayed at the cursor's location.
BUG #: 3195811 (Office15)
- Consider the following scenario:
- You set an East Asian language as the input method editor (IME) in Word 2013 on a Windows 8-based touch device.
- You type some characters in a new Word document.
- You touch the screen to move the cursor to a new location among these characters.
- You type a new character or you delete the character before the cursor.
BUG #: 3198843 (Office15)
- When you set a Russian language as the IME in Word 2013, the CTRL+X shortcut does not work as expected.
BUG #: 3280063 (Office15)
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this hotfix package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry after you install this hotfix.
File informationThis hotfix package may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix package contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issue that listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
ID articol: 2752095 - Ultima examinare: 10 apr. 2013 - Revizie: 1