- You have an environment that has Update Rollup 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or a later update rollup that is earlier than Update Rollup 6 installed.
- You send an email message that contains an attached Open Office XML document (for example, a .pptx or .docx document) that is missing a file name extension.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\v14\ExSearch
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Type NeverOverrideAttachmentExtension, and then press Enter.
- In the Details pane, right-click NeverOverrideAttachmentExtension, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID articol: 2776259 - Ultima examinare: 20 feb. 2013 - Revizie: 1