- 2963590 Message routing latency if IPv6 is enabled in Exchange Server 2013
- 2963566 Outlook Web App accessibility improvement for UI appearance in Exchange Server 2013
- 2962439 You cannot sync contacts or tasks in Microsoft CRM client for Outlook in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- 2962435 CRM synchronization fails if the time zone name of a meeting is not set in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- 2962434 Slow performance in Outlook Web App when Lync is integrated with Exchange Server 2013
- 2958430 "Some or all Identity references could not be translated" error when you manage DAG in Exchange Server 2013 SP1 in a disjoint namespace domain
- 2957592 IME is disabled in Outlook Web App when you press Tab to move the focus in an email message in Exchange Server 2013
- 2942609 Exchange ActiveSync proxy does not work from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2007
- 2941221 EWS integration for Lync works incorrectly in an Exchange Server 2013 and 2007 coexistence environment
- 2926742 Plain-text message body is cleared when writing in Outlook Web App by using Internet Explorer 8 in Exchange Server 2013
- 2926308 Sender's email address is broken after importing a PST file into an Exchange Server 2013 mailbox
- 2925559 Users always get the FBA page when they access OWA or ECP in Exchange Server 2013
- 2924519 "SyncHealth\Hub" folder is created unexpectedly after installing Cumulative Update 2 for Exchange Server 2013
- 2916113 Cannot open .tif files from email messages by using Windows-based applications in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- 2592398 Email messages in the Sent Items folder have the same PR_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID property in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2938292 Default apps in Outlook Web App do not work if Exchange is installed in Window Server 2012 R2
- Exchange Server 2013 does not delete stale temporary files from the server. This may cause a disk space issue on the server.
Known issueAfter you install this update, your monitoring solution may indicate that the Microsoft Exchange Shared Cache Service restarts frequently. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
Exchange Shared Cache Service restarts frequently in Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 5
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you cannot uninstall the cumulative update package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: build numbers and release dates.
ID articol: 2936880 - Ultima examinare: 10 dec. 2015 - Revizie: 1