Since February 24, 2014, all partners enrolled in a competency or Action Pack subscription have access to a Microsoft Azure US$100 monthly credit. This benefit is provided per organization regardless of the number of Action Pack subscriptions or Additional Benefit Toolkits purchased. If one of the administrators within an organization has already claimed the Azure benefit, other users in the same organization will not be able to claim it.
- Access the Partner Digital Download Portal and click Microsoft Online Services. Please note that a Microsoft account associated with administrator access is required.
- Select Microsoft Azure under the Management section.
- Click the link in the Special Instructions area of the page.
- Then click Get Benefit.
- Make sure you do not click the Get Benefit link shown in the screenshot below.
- If someone in your organization has already used the benefit, they will not be able to select Get Benefit. Instead, they will be informed that the benefit has already been consumed. It will show the email address of the individual that has claimed the benefit.
- Enter your information, accept the agreement, and then click Sign up.
If you have completed these steps and are still unable to claim your Azure benefit, you can contact the Azure Billing Support team for additional assistance. Follow these steps to escalate the issue:
- Create a “Pay As You Go” subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/ms-azr-0003p/. Please note that the purpose of this step is to ensure that you are able to create a support ticket with the Azure Billing Support team. The Azure Billing Support team will then be able to convert the "Pay As You Go" subscription to a Microsoft Partner Network Azure benefit.
- The administrator will need to sign in to the Partner Membership Center.
- Once you are signed in, you will need to take a screenshot(s) to send to the Azure Billing Support team. Screenshots should include your partner ID, organization name, and program status.
- Go to the Azure Support page (http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/) and click Get Support under Technical and Billing Support.
- Choose the following options:
- Problem type: Billing and invoicing
- Category: Other billing questions
- Follow the instructions and make sure your contact details are correct.
- Add additional information (problems with activating the Microsoft Partner benefit) and the following required information:
- Membership level, such as Action Pack, gold competency, or silver competency partner
- Microsoft Partner ID
- Make sure you attach screenshots to show that you are a Microsoft partner.
- Once the support team receives your request, the "Pay As You Go" subscription will be converted to a Microsoft Partner Network Azure benefit, providing you are a Microsoft partner. (Note: If you are unable to access the Azure Support page in step 4, you can use this link.)
ID articol: 3001915 - Ultima examinare: 12 feb. 2016 - Revizie: 1