- Your request failed. An error occurred while the server was processing your request.
Contact your administrator for further assistance.Access is denied. 0x80070005 (WIN32: 5)
COM Error Info:
CCertRequest::Submit Access is denied. 0x80070005 (WIN32: 5)
The operation completed successfully. 0x0 (0)
The Certification Authority Service has not been started.
- Log on as a domain administrator or equivalent account.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the left pane, locate the container or organizational unit (OU) on which you want to enable delegation.
- Right-click the computer account name, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Trust computer for delegation.
- Click OK.
- Quit Active Directory Users and Computers.
ID articol: 300867 - Ultima examinare: 31 ian. 2007 - Revizie: 1