How to Add a Shared Network Printer
- Log on to your Windows 2000 Server computer with your system administrator account.
- Click Start, point to
Settings, and then click Printers.
- Double-click Add Printer.
- In the Add Printer Wizard, click
- Click Network printer, and then click
- In the Locate Your Printer dialog box, click Type the printer name, or click Next to browse for a printer, type the name of the printer in the Namebox, and then click Next.
If you do not know the name of the shared printer, leave the Name box blank, and then click Next. In the Shared Printers
box, click the shared printer that you want to add to the server, and then click Next.
- In the Default Printer dialog box, click
Yes if you want this printer to be the default printer; otherwise, click No, and then click
- On the Completing the Add Printer Wizardpage, click Finish.
- If the computer that is sharing the printer has the correct printer driver for your operating system, it is automatically downloaded to your computer. If the driver is not available from the printer computer, you must provide the correct driver. Contact the manufacturer of your printer to obtain the correct driver for your printer and operating system.
ID articol: 301927 - Ultima examinare: 2 sept. 2009 - Revizie: 1