- At a command prompt, type netsh bridge show adapter.
- Locate the identification number of the NIC that is not responding.
- If the NIC is not in Compatibility mode, you can change it manually if you type the following command, where 1 is the number of the NIC that is displayed in the first step:netsh bridge set adapter 1 forcecompatmode=enable
- Run the netsh bridge show adapter command again to verify that the ForceCompatabilityMode field for the NIC is displayed as Enabled.
- Proxim Symphony Cordless PnP ISA card
- DWL-120 USB 802.11b
- 5.8GHz RadioLAN card
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID articol: 302348 - Ultima examinare: 23 oct. 2008 - Revizie: 1