NOTE: See the "References" section of this article for more information about using command-line switches to start Word.
- Start Outlook, and then click Options on the Tools menu.
- On the Mail Format tab, click HTML in the Send in this message format box, and then click OK.
- Quit Outlook.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, navigate to the following registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office
- On the Registry menu, click Export Registry File.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Desktop in the Save in box, and then type OfficeKeyOld in the File name box. Under Export range, click Selected branch, and then click Save.
- On the Edit menu, click Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- On the Registry menu, click Exit.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
NOTE: In Microsoft Windows XP, click Control Panel directly on the Start menu.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click Microsoft Office 2000, and then click Add/Remove.
- In the Office Maintenance Mode Wizard, click Repair Office, click Repair errors in my Office installation, and then click Finish.
ID articol: 302599 - Ultima examinare: 25 apr. 2008 - Revizie: 1