- Start MSN Explorer.
- On the sign-in screen, click Connection Settings.
- Click Change how you connect to the Internet, and then click Continue.
- Select MSN dial-up Internet Access, and then click Continue.
- Check that the dialing options are configured correctly, and then click Continue.
A message appears stating that no local numbers were found for your area.
- Click OK.
- Select Search for a new access number.
- Enter your telephone number, and then click Continue.
MSN Explorer will now dial a toll free number. Once connected, a list of access numbers in your area will appear.
- Select the Use box for any local numbers, and clear the Use box for numbers that are long distance.
- If necessary, select the Dial 1 or Area Code boxes.
- Click Continue.
- Complete Setup.
MSN Explorer will dial and sign you in.
- After you are signed in, click Sign Out.
- From the sign-in screen, click Connection Settings.
- Click Change how you connect to the Internet, and then click Continue
- Click Existing Internet Service Provider, and then click Continue.
You will now be configured to use your LAN connection, and the offline e-mail feature should now appear when you sign in.
ID articol: 303235 - Ultima examinare: 14 feb. 2017 - Revizie: 1