- Start Word.
- In Word 2003, in Word 2002, in Word 2000, and in Word 97, click Save on the File menu.
In Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click
- In the Save As dialog box, click the drop-down arrow in the Save in box, and then select the location of the new folder in the list.
- In Word 2002, in Word 2000, and in Word 97, click the New Folder icon in the Save As dialog box. This icon resembles a yellow folder that has a star on the upper-right corner.
In Word 2007 and in Word 2003, click the
Create New Folder icon in the Save As dialog box.
- In the New Folder dialog box, name the folder, and then click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, notice that the folder that you created is now in the location in which the document is to be saved.
Open File on the File menu, and then notice the New Folder icon.
ID articol: 305129 - Ultima examinare: 25 apr. 2008 - Revizie: 1