- Verify that you are connected to the Internet and can see the Media Guide.
- Verify that the Media Information feature is enabled:
- In Windows Media Player, click Now Playing.
- On the View menu, point to Now Playing Tools, and then click Media Information to place a check mark next to it. Note that if Media Information is already checked, you do not have to click Media Information to place a check mark next to it.
- Verify that Album Art is selected as the visualization. To do so, on the View menu, point to Visualizations, and then click Album Art to place a check mark next to it. Note that if Album Art is already checked, you do not have to click Album Art to place a check mark next to it.
- If the media information displays correctly, let the song play through to the next track and see if the album art displays. Note that it may be necessary to quit and then restart the Windows Media Player to refresh the information.
NOTE: You cannot test to see if the next track displays album art correctly if you fast forward to the next track. If it displays after you switch tracks, there is no workaround for this problem. If no album art displays, continue to the next step.
- Test to determine if album art displays with another CD-ROM. If album art for another CD-ROM displays, the album art for the first CD-ROM may not be available on the Windows Media.com database. If the album art is not available on the WindowsMedia.com database, it will not be displayed in Windows Media Player.
ID articol: 306703 - Ultima examinare: 31 ian. 2007 - Revizie: 1