- You have a Windows 10 device that has not yet installed Cumulative Security Update KB3074683 or subsequent Cumulative Updates. This may occur if you purchase a new Windows 10 device, or installed Windows 10 as part of the Windows Insider Program.
- Prior to installing Windows Updates, multiple user accounts are created and one user installs or updates an app via the Windows Store while the other users are not signed in.
- The installed or updated app is available for multiple user accounts. Examples of such apps include Cortana and Windows Store.
In this scenario, the installed or updated apps may fail to launch for other users, and the Start menu will not dismiss.
To fix this issue automatically, follow these steps:
1. Download the Troubleshooter.
2. When prompted, select to open file, cssemerg70008.diagcab.
3. Follow the instructions provided in the troubleshooter.
ID articol: 3092053 - Ultima examinare: 26 aug. 2015 - Revizie: 1