Download the Lync for Mac 2011 14.2.1 update package now.
Release Date: October 2015
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to install this update
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.2.1 update on your computer, you must uninstall any version of Lync for Mac 2011 that is earlier than Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.4. Additionally, you must make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5 or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets the operating system version prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To determine the version of Lync for Mac 2011 that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Start Lync for Mac 2011.
- On the Lync menu, click About Lync.
Restart requirementAfter you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.2.1 update, we recommend that you restart the computer before you sign in to Lync for Mac 2011.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the July 2015 update for Lync for Mac 2011 14.1.1.
Issues that the update fixesThis update fixes the issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Mac OSx 10.11 (El Capitan) is now supported.
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac is now supported.
- 3098584 You may be prompted for credentials repeatedly even after you enter the correct credentials in Lync for Mac 2011
- 3098583 PowerPoint 2016 for Mac presentations can't be uploaded in meetings in Lync for Mac 2011
- 3098582 "No results founds" when you search for a contact in Lync for Mac 2011 when you have Kerberos authentication enabled
ID articol: 3098588 - Ultima examinare: 1 oct. 2015 - Revizie: 1