Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- You may be unable to calculate some fields in Access 2013 if the computer hasn't been restarted for a long time (24 days, for example).
- After you change and save a query in the SQL view for a database in Access 2013, the query's SQL text disappears.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114357 for 32-bit version of Access 2013
- Download update KB3114357 for 64-bit version of Access 2013
- Start Microsoft Access 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID articol: 3114357 - Ultima examinare: 14 feb. 2017 - Revizie: 1