When you want to create your own Global Address List, Address List, or recipient policy, you can specify your own LDAP criteria. To do so:
- From the Find drop-down menu, click Custom Search, and then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Enter LDAP query box, type the LDAP query that you want to run. This information is displayed in the filter rules box of the General tab of the list or policy that you want to create.
Note On the Microsoft Windows 2000 CD, ADSI Edit is included in Microsoft Windows 2000 Support Tools. On the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 CD, ADSI Edit is included in Windows Support Tools. To install Support Tools for Windows 2000, use the Setup.exe program that is located in the Support\Tools\ folder. To install Support Tools for Windows Server 2003, use the SUPTOOLS.MSI program that is located in the Support\Tools folder."
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Windows 2000 Support Tools, click Tools, and then click ADSI Edit.
Note If ADSI Edit is not available on the Tools menu after you run the Support Tools setup, click Start, click Run, type Adsiedit.msc, and then click OK to start Adsiedit.msc.
- Locate the Address List container that you want to change under Configuration container, and then click Properties.
- On the Attributes tab, clickpurportedSearchin the Select a property to view field.
Note For Windows Server 2003, click purportedSearch in the Attribute box on the Attribute editor tab, and then click Edit.
- Type the LDAP query in the Edit attribute (or Value) box.
ID articol: 312299 - Ultima examinare: 2 dec. 2007 - Revizie: 1