- You use the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) on a multi-core CEPC device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- The remote server disconnects the session.
- A call to the WNetAddConnection3 function occurs several times.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (June 2016) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID articol: 3167024 - Ultima examinare: 19 iul. 2016 - Revizie: 1