- One of the players does not have the course.
- All players have the course, but the course is converted from different source files.
Some courses that have the same name are different. For example, the "Cog Hill" course that is included in the Links LS 5-course library CD volume 2 is a different course than the "Cog Hill" course that is included in the VGA tour package.
- One or more of the players is using Microsoft Windows XP and is using a course that was converted with the original course converter tool.
Not the Same CourseMake sure all the players use the same course.
Same Course from Different SourcesMake sure all the players use the same source for the course.
Conversion on Windows XPIf any of the players is using Microsoft Windows XP and is using the original course converter tool to convert the course file, that player needs to follow these steps:
- Start Links.
- Click Options, and then click Course Manager.
- Select the course, click Remove, and then click Yes.
- Click OK, click Back, and then click Exit.
- Download the new course converter tool to your desktop. To do this, see the following Microsoft Web site:
- On the desktop, double-click the new course converter tool, and then click Setup.
- Click From, select the old course file, and then click Open.
- Click Convert.
ID articol: 316956 - Ultima examinare: 14 feb. 2017 - Revizie: 1