Do you wish to Debug?
Fix it for me
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myself
- Start Windows Explorer, right-click the drive:\Program Files\Exchsrvr folder, and then click Properties, where drive refers to the drive letter of your system drive (typically it is C).
- Click the Security tab, and then click to select the Allow inheritable permissions from parent to propagate to this object check box.
- Click Apply.
- Make sure that the Authenticated Users group has the following permissions in the Exchsrvr\exchweb folder:
- Read & execute
- List Folder Contents
- Repeat steps 1-4 on the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared folder.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Services Manager.
- Right-click your server, and then click Restart IIS.
- In the What do you want IIS to do list, click Restart Internet Services on Server Name, and then click OK.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services to open the Services dialog box.
- Restart all Exchange services.
- Close the Services dialog box.