- Connect to the Internet, and then visit the following Microsoft Web site:DirectX Downloads
- Locate the version of DirectX that corresponds to your operating system.
For example, if the operating system on your computer is Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), or Microsoft Windows 2000, click Get DirectX 8.1 Now.
If the operating system on your computer is Microsoft Windows 95, click DirectX 8.0a Runtime.
NOTE: DirectX 8.1 is already included with Microsoft Windows XP.
- In the Select Language box on the right, click the language version that you want to download, and then click Go.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the program.
- When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Yes.
- Start Links 2001.
ID articol: 319896 - Ultima examinare: 14 feb. 2017 - Revizie: 1