For additional information about how to assign an IP address to a network adapter, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Perform a search to verify that the name that you want to register is available.
- Provide contact and billing information (including an e-mail address) for the account.
- Type the fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) of your primary and secondary DNS servers.
NOTE: These are the public IP addresses that you obtained from your ISP.
- Pay, or arrange for the payment of, an annual fee.
- Open the DNS snap-in. To do this, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click DNS.
- Under DNS, expand Host name(where Host name is the host name of the DNS server).
- Expand Forward Lookup Zones.
- Under Forward Lookup Zones, right-click the zone that you want (for example, domain_name.com), and then click New Alias (CNAME).
- In the Alias name box, type
- In the Fully qualified name for target host box, type the fully qualified host name of the DNS server on which IIS is installed. For example, type
dns.domain_name.com, and then click OK.
ID articol: 324260 - Ultima examinare: 22 sept. 2009 - Revizie: 1